We offer mortgage, Auto, and personal loans to our Diaspora community and other customers capable of
Contributing minimal equity contribution (down payment) in foreign currency (USD, Euro, or GBP);
Pay the loan repayment in foreign currency (USD, Euro, or GBP); or
Contributing both the minimal equity contribution in foreign currency (USD, Euro, or GBP) and pay the loan repayment in foreign currency (USD, Euro, or GBP);
We require minimum of only 20% equity contributions from you. Our bank covers the remaining 80% in the form loan to be repaid over maximum of 25 years depending on your needs and income source;
The products are offered with reasonably low interest rates;
Diaspora communities are required to provide documentations that substantiate their source of income, marital documents, Tax Identification Number (TIN) of spouses (for married couples), yellow card, etc;
These products are also offered to families/relatives of the Diaspora if the Diaspora confirms in writing that he/she can contribute the minimum equity contribution and/or loan repayment in foreign currency of behalf of his/her family/relative and if the Diaspora present a document to substantiate his/her source of income;
There is no commitment fee applicable in case of early payment or settlement of the loan;
Apart from the consumer loan products (mortgage, auto, and personal) loans mentioned above, we also provide business and investment loans for Diasporas when there are working capital and/or projects financing needs arise with minimal equity to debt ratio of 20:80 scheme.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.